A talented UX/UI Designer is required to join an exciting software company in Barcelona that are truly user-focused!
Salary up to €35k.
Working in a multi-disciplinary team, you’ll work on intuitive data analysis software, transforming complex data into digestable information to create fantastic user experiences and interfaces. A team player is required, somebody who is happy sharing and listening to others’ ideas in order to reach the heights that are aimed for.
The UX/UI Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a design system
- Daily projects related to the software platforms
- Work alongside the design team and other stakeholders to implement UI design projects relating to the platforms, website and brand
- Provide UX/UI direction for the product, aligning business values and goals to provide UI designs on time and to a high standard
- Take complex tasks and transform them into easy to understand designs
- Translate technical requirements into usable and excellent interfaces
- Create; UI designs, wireframes, pixel perfect mockups and communicate these internally
- Be an advocate for the users’ needs, always!
- Be a part of workshops, design critique sessions and brainstorming with stakeholders and peers alike
The right UX/UI Designer will need the following:
- 3+ years of UI design experience on complex interfaces
- Degree in relevant subject (Computer Science, Design field…)
- Be passionate about beautiful design with excellent standards
- Significant experience/portfolio working on web apps and digital products of a high specification
- Ability to take ownership of the UX and visual design of products
- Design experience for phone, tablet and desktop
- Knowledge of; Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Marvel, Adobe package
- Working knowledge of User-Centred Design processes
- Experience of workshops and working with internal stakeholders
- MUST BE ENGLISH speaking!
If this seems like the right UX/UI Designer role for you, please apply by sending your current CV and portfolio!