An opportunity has arisen for a skilled Senior UX Designer to join a flourishing network company doing great things for their customers. They need somebody to join their design team on a permanent basis and work on; branding, web, mobile apps, tablet apps as well as external campaigns and more.
They are going through a complete brand refresh, so there are lots of interesting projects to be involved with!
The right Senior UX Designer will be responsible for the design and user experience for core products and journeys and have a real impact on the shape, look, feel and perception of the company moving forward.
The Senior UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Interaction designs for all digital products, ensuring it contributes to brand and business targets
- Understanding the customer journey from end-to-end
- Produce prototypes and conduct user-testing
- Work with internal teams to: identify key customer journeys to drive sales, and identify customer pain points
- Support the marketing teams and other stakeholders with updates to the digital products and customer flows
- Ensure content is accurately published and briefing processes adhered to
- Support other key parts of the business in delivering and maintaining digital content
- Promote User-Centred Design and customer experience throughout the business!
As Senior UX Designer, you’ll need:
- Relevant degree
- Significant UX design experience with detailed portfolio (e-commerce or retail experience ideal)
- UI experience (beneficial)
- Extensive wireframing/mock-up experience
- Solid understanding of UCD processes
- Google Analytics and data knowledge
- Significant prototyping experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of redeveloping products, planning
- Ability to back up your work and thought processes with sound logic
- End-user testing experience
- Knowledge of the latest design tools and processes
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
This is an opportunity to shape the digital products of this company for the future and a real opportunity to show off your full ability as a Senior UX Designer! If you feel as though this role would be a good fit for you and your skills, please apply by submitting your current CV and portfolio!