A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a skilled Senior UX Designer to join a flourishing network company doing great things for their customers. They need somebody to join their design team on a permanent basis and work on; branding, web, mobile apps, tablet apps as well as external campaigns and more.
Salary circa £65k.
The right Senior UX Designer will be responsible for the design and user experience for core products and journeys and have a real impact on the shape, look, feel and perception of the company moving forward.
The Senior UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Interaction designs for all digital products, ensuring it contributes to brand and business targets
- Understanding the customer journey from end-to-end
- Produce prototypes and conduct user-testing
- Work with internal teams to: identify key customer journeys to drive sales, and identify customer pain points
- Support the marketing teams and other stakeholders with updates to the digital products and customer flows
- Ensure content is accurately published and briefing processes adhered to
- Support other key parts of the business in delivering and maintaining digital content
- Promote User-Centred Design and customer experience throughout the business!
As Senior UX Designer, you’ll need:
- Relevant degree
- Significant UX design experience with detailed portfolio (e-commerce or retail experience ideal)
- UI experience (beneficial)
- Extensive wireframing/mock-up experience
- Solid understanding of UCD processes
- Google Analytics and data knowledge
- Significant prototyping experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of redeveloping products, planning
- Ability to back up your work and thought processes with sound logic
- End-user testing experience
- Knowledge of the latest design tools and processes
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
This is a really exciting opportunity to shape the digital products of this company for the future and a real opportunity to show off your full ability as a Senior UX Designer! If you feel as though this role would be a good fit for you and your skills, please apply by submitting your current CV and portfolio!