A skilled Senior UX Designer is required for a pioneering technology company in Oxford, working in the healthcare sector, to make patient care as comprehensive as it can be.
Salary up to £60k DOE.
As Senior UX Designer you will work with other Senior Designers to incorporate a brand identity to finished products, develop wireframes and mockups, conduct usability research and find creative ways to solve UX problems – among other responsibilities.
The Senior UX Designer will need:
- Degree (or relevant experience)
- Solid experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of UX work
- Knowledge of Interaction Design and Information Architecture
- Proficient with Sketch, InVision, Abstract etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Time management/organisational skills
- Meticulous nature/attention to fine details
- Innovative thinker!
- Familiarity with Flinto, Adobe CC, Framer (Framer X)
If you think you’re the right Senior UX Designer for this company, please apply now with your current CV and an up-to-date portfolio!