A highly experienced and skilled Senior Product UX Designer is sought by one of the world’s leading business consulting companies to join them in their Berlin office, working on projects for major multi-national clients from a variety of sectors.
As Senior Product UX Designer, you’ll be a part of the company’s Digital & Product Team, applying user-centred design principles and moulding digital product experiences for some of the world’s best recognised brands!
You’ll design mock-ups, high-fidelity prototypes, communicate and validate design decisions and create designs that engage users on an emotional level while keeping user needs and business constraints in mind. Working closely with product managers and software engineers in an agile environment, you’ll facilitate design sprints and have the chance to rapidly produce results, engaging with senior management of clients along the way.
For the right Senior Product UX Designer, the following is essential:
- Relevant degree (Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Visual Design or similar)
- Fluency with Sketch, Creative suite, Flinto/Principle/Invision
- Solid understanding of UX & design thinking
- Focused on results with the flexibility to achieve them
- Strong communication and business communication skills
- Fluent in English (German highly desirable)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced enviornment
- Open to business travel (US & Europe)
If this sounds like the Senior Product UX Desinger role you’ve been looking for and you think you’d be a great fit, please don’t hesitate to apply, by sending your current CV and portfolio!