A leading Berlin-based tech-driven company which is enabling true mobility! My client is developing a connected car, self-driving and 3D mapping world using the latest AI technologies! As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will:
* Build & maintain infrastructure serving millions of connected cars
* Maintain services once they are live by measuring & monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
* Manage internal CI/CD platform
* Drive & coach the development teams on the latest Software delivery practices
* Automate & simplify processes. Identify opportunities for improvement and adoption of new technologies and practices
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will need experience of:
* Container orchestration using Kubernetes and Docker
* AWS Cloud or other hands on experience with Azure or Google Cloud.
* Streaming & distributed systems and have knowledge in Kafka
* Infrastructure as code using Terraform
* Deploying & operating secure and highly available microservice-based systems across multiple data centers
* Automation & configuration management tools such as Chef and Ansible
* Setup & used monitoring and logging tools for your infrastructure e.g. EFK Stack
* Linux environments, including shell scripting, networking, & security
Senior DevOps Engineer, DevOps, Dev-Ops, Dev Ops, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, GCP, CI/CD, Linux, Senior DevOps.