Skilled Product Manager required to join a fast-growing VC-backed company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of data.
Salary circa £65k.
Working with large organisations the world over, the company’s products enable them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
As Product Manager you’ll be the important catalyst, working between customers, sales, marketing, and development. Closely involved with the development, sales and marketing processes as your product evolves, you’ll navigate a map of upcoming features and participate in strategic decisions about the direction of company products.
The right Product Manager will need to have the following experience:
* Solid understanding of user needs and user experience
* Customer-facing experience; requirements gathering
* Long-term product vision road-mapping, in conjunction with all departments
* Experience with SaaS (software as a service) products, ideally B2B (business-to-business)
* Excellent leadership/communication skills
* Strong software product management experience (2-3+ years)
* Academic background, Bachelor’s degree in technical/design subject
If this Product Manager role appeals to you and you think your skills would be a great fit, please apply by sending your current CV (and portfolio if relevant)!