This growing IoT technology company in Cambridge, with an extensive customer base of some of the biggest global companies, is looking to hire an experienced Mobile Developer to take responsibility for all native Android and iOS app development, as part of a growing team.
You will need to have a keen eye for detail, be able to break down tasks into achievable workloads and work with complex code. You’ll be building the next generation of the company’s Android and iOS apps, releasing new features, unit-testing code, working on bug-fixes and implementing new technologies.
Key skills/experience required:
- -Strong commercial experience with native Android (Java or Kotlin) and iOS (Objective-C or Swift)
- -Strong experience with MVI, MVVM or similar
- -Reactive programming (eg RxSwift or RxJava)
- -Competent in unit and integration tests
- -Demonstrates systematic and organised code, commit logs and tests
You will be working on a range of projects, from R&D and new project development, through to upgrading existing products.
With a competitive salary, flexible office hours and good benefits, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a fun and relaxed environment amongst supportive, like-minded colleagues making this a great opportunity to take a key role within this company.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative