Our client is one of the worlds leading consultancy firms having been in business over 40 years and are currently building new digital product teams in London and Berlin. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of and have the backing of a globally recognised brand whilst having the benefits of a dynamic start-up environment and being one of the first people to join an expanding team.
The Lead Product Designer role is a hands-on leading position and the backbone of this company’s design capability.
In this role you will apply a user-centred design approach to create impactful digital solutions in an integrated team with strategy consultants, product managers, data scientists and software developers.
You will lead the full design process hands on: user research, synthesis, concept creation, prototyping, testing and high-fidelity UI and visual design. Additionally you will contribute to product strategy, act as the foremost advocate for the power and value of design, and collaborate closely with diverse client stakeholders to ensure knowledge transfer.
You will be influencing and building digital product experiences for leading global household brand names across a range of industries.
Please respond with your CV and portfolio for further detail.
Key skills/experience required:
* Several years (minimum 5, preferred 10+) of hands-on experience in designing and bringing digital products and services to market (or equivalent experience)
* A thorough understanding of UX/UI, Design Thinking and Agile methods
* Fluency in working with state of the art UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Flinto, Invision, Adobe CS)
* Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and people management skills
* A highly ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Willingness to travel and work with clients across mainland Europe
If you are interested, please apply!