Global tech company is looking for a Cloud Services Software Engineer to work on developing the infrastructure components such as backend databases, web services and Amazon cloud services.
As the Cloud Software Engineer you will be responsible for development, debug, and testing – from start of project to client delivery. Integrating and extending components creating new features in the platform whilst constantly innovating and improving the platform.
You will be work with the engineering and technical team tracking and fixing product defects.
This Cloud Software Engineer will have developed Java/Spring/AWS-based applications that integrate with web services previously and be familiar with scripting and have used Maven, Gradle, Python and git at the command-line level
· Java 8, Python, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, Linux
· Amazon Web Services (eg. Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Cloudformation)
· Knowledge of RESTful web service technologies
· Demonstrable understanding of multithreading and concurrency in Java
· Debugging the full stack: from UI to backend including networking
· Awareness of PKI and cryptography principles
· Good familiarity with scripting languages (bash, version control and build tools (Git / Maven / Gradle / Jenkins)
· Fluency in English is required as it is the business language in the Company
· Database, code and performance optimisation
· Familiarity with Docker and Docker compose