Head of Optimization
A well known global company is looking for a data-driven marketer with a strategic mind and proven success in driving Conversion Rate Optimization in a subscription business.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a marketer who thinks analytically and creatively, who is passionate about improving the performance of all marketing channels by focusing on the things that matter: the consumer journey, the marketing funnel, and conversion to paid subscriptions. If you’re driven by a test and learn approach, if you get excited by the results of a CTA or a landing page test, if you dream of marketing funnels and UX, if you love to research, test, iterate, analyse and iterate again, you will be a great fit here!
In this role you will see immediate impact of your work and you’ll make best friends with a strong and collaborative marketing team.
You will :
* Identify opportunities for conversion optimization based on site analytics, reports, user behaviour research, experience and digital best practices.
* Run a successful CRO program: hire according to needs, implement and manage tools and technologies to support growth.
* Deliver user journey breakthroughs across all platforms (web & mobile) with the aim of improving conversion and driving major revenue gains, while delivering a stellar, cohesive and consistent UX and journey.
* Partner with key stakeholders including Marketing, Product and Design to develop and deploy high-impact landing pages, funnels and end-to-end consumer journeys.
* Report on the success of your programs, provide insights and optimisation guidance to the Performance Marketing team.
* Develop a test and learn culture within the Marketing team.
You have :
* 6+ years experience in Marketing or Product role with running optimisation and personalisation programs.
* Advanced knowledge in behavioural economics/consumer psychology, UCD & UX.
* Deep understanding of Google Analytics and Marketing tracking logic.
* Structured and data-driven approach to problems, with a close attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills – both written and verbal with the ability to build solid relationships at all levels and provide actionable insights from data analysis.
* You can find your way around and understand code.
Contact Jess More at IC Creative