Full Stack Software Engineer. London. My client is heavily working with Neural networks and NLP based algorithms to create an intelligence machine that automates the execution of tasks. Their technology is primarily being used in online transactions. As a Full Stack Software Engineer you’ll be working with a growing team as the company is doubling its size in the next 6 months.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you’ll be working heavily with Neural Networks and developing their product offering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Full-stack engineering, emphasis on systems architecture
- Experience with web scraping
- Backend knowledge, Python/Node.js preferred
- Experience with Microservices architecture and Docker
- Creativity in problem solving and algorithmic thinking
- Openness to help teammates grow and achieve their goals