DevOps Engineer. £competitive. A world leading digital consultancy who provides high-tech software and hardware solutions from smart heating systems to wireless robotics is looking for a DevOps specialist.
You will be working within an agile scrum team where you will deliver top-notch solutions for clients in a wide variety of companies and industries.
You will work with other DevOps specialists and technical leaders to grow our adoption of DevOps tools, processes and techniques for distributed cloud-based systems. You will use your technical knowledge in sales campaigns and spread the word about the latest trends in DevOps.
A truly great opportunity to forge a high profile, exciting career in a world leading organisation working with other global names!
· Competency in one or more scripting languages
· You have designed continuous delivery pipelines for scalable, distributed solutions on the cloud
· A clear grasp of the fundamentals of microservices, containers and their orchestration
· You know what’s required to operate and monitor cloud deployments
· An understanding of the requirements for implementing robust software security for the internet
Nice to have:
· Writing infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar
· Docker and Kubernetes
· Cloud vendor platforms like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
· A deep understanding of networking technologies including IPv6, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS
· Exposure to NoSQL, Relational and Graph Databases
· Agile methodologies