DevOps Engineer. Bristol. Emerging AI Technology! An excellent opportunity with this fast expanding organization based in the great city of Bristol. As a DevOps Engineer you will create monitoring software both bespoke and part of Ansible or Puppet to keep informed of the status & solve any misconfigurations.
· Develop & maintain software infrastructure for the software team.
· Plan maintenance hardware & software infrastructure
· Evaluate, specify & plan for hardware upgrade cycles
· Working closely with IT team to ensure availability of compute resources
· Install tools e.g. Python & libraries, LLVM, EDA tools from Cadence/Mentor/Synopsys
· Able to work across teams & programming languages
· Software infrastructure environment experience
· Programming skills in Python, C++, Bash
· Linux administration
· Remote hardware administration with IPMI
· Configuration and management of:
– SGE/Univa, Slurm, LSF or other DRMS
– Jenkins CI
– FlexLM licensing
· Puppet, Ansible, Nagios
· LLVM, GCC
· DVCS e.g. Git
· AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
· XML and XPath/XSLT
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on this role or other opportunities.