DevOps Engineer. Oxford. £80k. High-tech software company which has made huge strides in the satellite location industry is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help drive forward the DevOps team.
- Build a new high-performing team staffed from a mix of existing staff and new hires.
- Develop a standard product solution to customer requirements using data-driven customisation capabilities.
- Configure Kubenetes-based cloud services to match the performance needs of each customer deployment.
- Help to ensure successful initial deployment & go-live of product to a growing number of new customers.
- Help deployment with high velocity of in-life feature improvements, moving increasingly towards a continuous deployment approach.
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Team leadership experience
- Experience of deploying & maintaining SaaS cloud-based solutions
- Agile software development methodologies
- Client-facing & internal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver projects to deadlines