This established company is a pioneer in the Electric vehicle industry and are growing quickly around the globe. In line with demand for their solutions, and with plans to develop the next generation of their products, they are looking to expand their QA and Test Automation Software Engineering team.
You will be working on closely with the platform SW engineering teams responsible for mobile, web and cloud solutions, developing test automation frameworks and fulfilling test and QA requirements.
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong Test Automation development experience, SDET, or similar role
- Working with OCPP (1.6 J or XML).
- Experience with Java, Python and shell scripting to support CI (e.g. Jenkins)
- Test Automation for mobile, web and cloud projects
- Strong knowledge and experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Well versed with both manual and automation testing
- Knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Great attention to detail with a result driven test approach
Remote working is available, with a view to being back in the office on a flexible basis in the future, so you will need (or plan to) to live within commutable distance of their offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on leading edge projects for a fast expanding global company!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative ASAP!