Fast growth Cardiff-based Fintech SaaS company is looking to hire a Technical Writer as part of their on-going expansion plans.
This role will focus on producing technical documentation that includes manuals, integration instructions, compliance processes and operational specifications.
This company already had an excellent flexible and remote working policy in place, so there is no problem about working from home, and they can complete the interview process via video.
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong experience as a Technical Writer / Technical Author, with a tech company background – ideally fintech
- Preference given to candidates with prior domain experience (Payments, PCI, mPOS)
- Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus will be essential
- Ability to manage complex projects independently
- Experience with controlled or simplified English and writing in a regulated environment
- Previous graphics experience a plus
- Experience with Agile Development process is a plus
- Analytical, detail-oriented, thorough and accurate. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle a broad range of tasks with multiple priorities
- Ability to extract information from interviews, technical documents, test data and hands-on work, with a device and convert it to the appropriate level for the intended audience
- Proficient with electronic publishing software and Mac or PC hardware
- Basic knowledge of production design, printing, photography, graphics
This role offers you the opportunity to play a pivotal part in the growth and on-going success of company!
If you are interested, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative ASAP!