This established company is a pioneer in the Electric vehicle industry and are growing quickly around the globe. In line with demand for their solutions, and with plans to develop the next generation of their products, they are looking to expand their Software Engineering team.
You will be working on a range of innovative IoT and cloud-based projects, and they are looking for skilled Software Engineers with experience in the following:
- Working with OCPP (1.6 J or XML).
- Full-stack projects
- Server side programming language like JAVA, Go, Python, PHP.
- Web services (REST, SOAP), Server architectures, Network protocols (HTTP, Websocket), and distributed systems, microservices etc.
- Understanding of web concepts such as session, cache, cookies, connection pooling, etc
- Exposure to architectural design of a large, high-scale web application
- Working knowledge of SQL database e.g. MYSQL
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ is a plus
- Ability to work to build working solutions quickly
Remote working is available, with a view to being back in the office on a flexible basis in the future, so you will need (or plan to) to live within commutable distance of their offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on leading edge projects for a fast expanding global company!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative ASAP!