Global technology company with offices in Cambridge is expanding rapidly and looking to expand their mobile app team by hiring a further Senior iOS Developer.
You will be joining a global team working on native iOS frameworks and APIs for leading-edge apps with millions of users.
They are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Expert-level knowledge of the iOS SDK and understanding of the fundamentals of what makes for good app design
- Proficiency with Swift, Objective-C and related iOS development tools/technologies
- Working in an Agile environment
- Command of the iOS APIs, multithreaded programming, and mobile memory management
- Well versed with native and third party libraries for networking, JSON processing, publish-subscribe mechanisms and data persistence
You will also be responsible for mentoring peers and code reviews, so strong collaboration and communications skills are essential.
There are excellent career progression and training opportunities, coupled with a superb package.
If this sounds like you, let me know!
Please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative.