Senior Software Engineer, Up to £90,000, Cambridge. You’ll be joining a well-known technology company during a phase of growth where a range of new cutting edge products are being developed in small agile teams. As a Senior Software Engineer you will need strong experience with Java Development and the full software development cycle, you can expect a challenging role with interesting problems and a relaxed and trusting company culture which is second to none.
- Excellent software development experience with Java
- Experience of building large scale cloud services (ideally AWS)
- Nice to have Python development experience
- Data stores
- Experience of in-memory caching layers e.g. Redis, Redis Cluster, Memcached
- Monitoring quality of deploys and troubleshooting of production systems
- End-to-end web architecture
If you are interested in this position, please apply here and send your CV to Jack Anderson at IC Creative.