This global technology company is growing fast! The demand for their innovative products and solutions is at an all time high, and this shows no sign of slowing down, even in these challenging times!
Given this growth and demand for their services, they are continuing to invest in their core infrastructure so that their services are available 99.99% of time, customer data is secure and protected, and customers have a fast and delightful experience.
They are looking to hire an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to work with product development teams to design and develop scalable, reliable, secure and efficient infrastructure to support their services. You will be responsible for building CI/CD pipelines, ensuring infrastructure reliability, identifying and fixing performance issues, set up monitoring, and developing self-healing systems.
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong background in DevOps, Linux system administration & networking
- Modern infrastructure concepts (CI/CD, infra-as-code, containerization)
- Proven track record of managing & operating large scale distributed systems
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana
- Automation tools – developing and using.
- Strong scripting or programming skills for automating repetitive tasks
Remote working is available, with a view to being back in the office on a flexible basis in the future, so you will need (or plan to) to live within commutable distance of their offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on leading edge projects for a fast expanding global company.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative ASAP!