Role: Senior Data Analyst
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
About: Based in London, a digital marketing agency specialising in a range of services across different media. Proud of their work and people in equal measure. Their passion for what they do and the culture they have developed is what drives them in all that we do. Their work is insights-driven and innovation-led and strategies are made up of a blend of creativity and collaboration, tailor-made for each of their client’s brands. Operating independently for over 17 years, they have grown to 42 people across their offices in London, Los Angeles and Buenos Aires.
Role Description: They’re looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst who has a working knowledge of exporting and visualising data, spreadsheets (Google sheets or Excel), data visualisation tools (Tableau, etc), coding (SQL, Python) and/or database management. Years of experience in similar roles will not be a deciding factor. However, a high-level competency with insight tools is expected. The work is agile and varied and you will be helping innovate and grow the insights offering. You will primarily be analysing social media, and creating solutions to export, analyse and maintain data across a variety of Entertainment and Pharma clients. You will be in constant communication with the Insights Team, providing detailed insights for reports, and reporting into the Insights Lead.
The ideal candidate…
- has strong working knowledge of data analysis tools (needed: Excel or Google Sheets. Ideal: Tableau, SQL Databases or coding experience)
- can take multiple complex data points and tell a story visually
- is able to design practical solutions to make data analysis quicker and more accurate, as well as methods of storing and labeling data to be used in future projects
- feels comfortable working within a fast-paced team environment on various projects simultaneously, working to tight deadlines and has proficient problem solving skills
- is proficient in communicating complex data effectively and simply in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people; external individuals, organisations, other 3rd parties etc
Contact me Charity Griffiths for more information on this amazing opportunity or apply now!.