I’m working on a PR Coordinator role with my global technology client who are looking for an energetic, ambitious, highly organised, PR and communications multi-tasker to join and support the EMEA marketing team, with immediate effect on a permanent basis. The team is based in London, led by the VP Marketing, who is based in Espoo, Finland.
The primary function is to support all facets of EMEA PR events and activities across EMEA including:
- Liaison with and management of our pan-EU networked PR agency
- Liaison and management of media and influencer relationships
- PR Event preparation and activation: presentations, briefing books, messaging, logistics
- Event activity promotion: social, PR & marketing input to amplify key messaging & activity on site & post event
- Wrap up reports & ROI
- PR administrative responsibilities: FCPA system, iProc, SoV monitoring and reporting
The role is responsible for managing EMEA PR relationships, events and activities. The role includes executing and supporting events and activities across the region.
Skills and Experience required:
- Can-do, proactive attitude, able to work well under pressure in fluid situations.
- Automotive experience is beneficial, having ideally worked at an Auto OEM or Tier 1.
- B2B or B2B2C experience is also required, ideally with a technology background (Telematics & C-V2X, Digital Cockpit, ADAS & Autonomous, Car to Cloud).
- You should be energetic and be interested in exciting new technologies.
- A highly organised individual with strong marketing skills and excellent attention to detail
- You will be comfortable working in a matrix organisation, managing a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of co-marketing activities, event management & delivery and PR engagement. Excellent IT and communication skills are a must.
Salary for this role is £35,000-£40,000 with some great additional benefits including private family healthcare, generous annual leave allowance, personal development and equipment budgets. You will also receive a large amount of shares into the company, as well as team and company bonus schemes.