I am working with a creative-focussed digital marketing agency that helps premium businesses to create and amplify their brand.
Based in London, they specialise in content creation, brand building & performance marketing.
To name a few, they have produced and distributed content for San Miguel, Herbal Essences, BMW, De Beers and a whole range of other outstanding brands. They’re a young team of digital strategists, content creators and e-commerce experts and they’re now looking for a talented paid media executive to join their rapidly growing team.
The PME will join the digital team, who drive growth in all areas of digital for their clients. They are looking for an analytical, enthusiastic paid media exec who will help to drive strategy, optimise and monitor ad performance for all of their paid clients. The paid media team are data-obsessed, truly passionate about advertising and are constantly reading and researching ways in which they can better the service they provide to their clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring, optimising and reporting on the performance of their paid media clients
- Quarterly ad planning including budgeting, creative briefing and strategising
- Assisting the paid media manager in their day to day role
- Having your ear on the door of paid trends, platform updates and updating the senior team and clients
- 1-3 years’ experience working in paid media (Google Ads (all placements), FB & IG advertising) ESSENTIAL
- In depth understanding of Google Analytics and attribution
- Extensive experience using social media platforms (FB/IG/TW/LI/PI/TikTok)
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Great copywriter and implementer of different brand’s tones of voice
- Be truly passionate about advertising, great content and social media
- Be organised, have a keen eye for detail and be able to write comprehensive briefs
- Understanding of key paid media metrics such as ROAS, CPA, CPC, Impression Share, CTR and Conversion rate
- Rapidly growing team with regular development opportunities
- Working with a diverse roster of amazing clients
- London Studio and co-working space
- Free access to on-site gym
- Free access to office Chihuahua
Salary: £24k-£28k depending on experience and suitability of the role