My client is a international sports company providing industry news, publishing, data and insights. They’re looking for a Media Rights Analyst to work within their Data team. The role will be working closely with the product and developer teams to help deliver tech solutions.
The past year during COVID has meant the company have gained a large amount of intelligence data and as a company they have always prioritised a data-first approach.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the sports industry or interest in any sport (media rights a plus)
- Background in research/analytics
- Knowledge of Tableau, SQL and R a plus but can be taught
- Microsoft packages a must
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to turn data into key insights and reports
The role will be based in their London office following return to office from COVID (currently remote working), however flexible working is already implemented in the company.