This market leading Fintech are expanding rapidly in line with their continued global success.
As part of that growth, they are looking to hire a Java Developer who will be working as part of a global product development team. Excellent training and career progression are on offer!
This company already had a fully remote working policy in place prior to Covid, so this role can be 100% remote (you must be living in the UK to apply).
Key skills required:
- Strong Java development expertise
- Frameworks for building web projects (Maven, Gradle)
- Frameworks for enterprise projects (Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot)
- Tools for unit testing (JUnit, Mockito)
- Cloud services
- CI/CD (Jenkins preferred)
- Rest APIs, SOAP
- Agile (scrum, Kanban, use of Atlassian tools)
Experience of any of the following will be highly desirable:
Knowledge of card payment ecosystem – EMV card, ISO messaging standards
JPOS based solutions
Card acceptance payment terminal protocols
Acquirer/payment processor integration
JSON, or other web messaging protocols
PCI DSS standards
They are expanding rapidly in line with demand for their solutions, so it is a great time to join and play a part in that growth!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative