This fast growth healthtech company is expanding rapidly with successful products on the market that are adding real value to people’s health and quality of life. Due to increasing demand for their solutions, they are looking to expand their IT support and systems administration team by hiring a further engineer.
The role will involve a broad mix of duties, including IT systems administration (Server and desktop), software and hardware support, network and security support, rollouts/deployment, internal and external customer support, and everything in between!
Essential skills/experience required:
Set up, administration and support of the following:
- Windows 10, Office 365, Enterprise
- Sharepoint, One Drive for Business
- Active Directory
- Wireless networks and VLANS
- Network support – routers, switches, security
- PC and Mac expertise essential!
- All hardware – Printers, etc
- Any experience of Linux OS would also be useful
Strong communication skills are essential.
They have a management team with a tremendous rate of success in building some very successful companies in the medical technology space. This is their latest, and highly innovative, success!
If you wish to apply, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative asap!