This fast growth healthtech company is expanding rapidly with successful products on the market that are adding real value to people’s health and quality of life. Due to increasing demand for their solutions, they are looking to expand their Cloud and development services teams by hiring a further DevOps Engineer.
The role will involve building, deploying, and monitoring production software services, and contributing to all technical areas of running and evolving the company’s cloud platform, and providing system administration and support
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer or System Administrator, with experience of running high volume production systems
- AWS (ideally including both server based and serverless services)
- CI/CD with GitLab and/or AWS CodePipeline
- Kubernetes and containerisation with Docker
- Working in a Microservices architecture
They have a management team with a tremendous rate of success in building some very successful companies in the medical technology space. This is their latest, and highly innovative, success!
If you wish to apply, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative asap!