A well-funded, fast growing and exciting SaaS company is looking for a Cloud Engineer (Azure) to make a significant contribution to setting the direction of the test automation of products and ensure high quality solutions are brought to market. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with significant equity shares and remote working on offer!
As a Cloud Engineer (Azure), you will:
• Implementation of the company’s cloud (Azure) SaaS
• Contributing to the software architecture
• Produce structured, secure, efficient, scalable, reliable code.
Skills (at least 2 of the following)
• Distributed microservices architectures
- Kubernetes with service mesh (Istio)
- Authentication and Authorisation (OpenID Connect / OAuth 2)
• Software design and development
- Linux container based SaaS
- Golang microservice development
- Message bus architectures
- NoSQL database schemas
- REST / gRPC APIs
- Python / bash scripting
• Azure PaaS
- Azure Active Directory
- Cosmos (mongo)
- Service Bus
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply here and send any questions to email@example.com.
Azure, Azure DevOps, Cloud, Kubernetes, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Remote, Linux, Python, Bash, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Software Engineer, Azure Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Architect, Software.