Fast growth Cardiff-based Fintech SaaS company is looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their expanding cloud services team.
This company already had an excellent flexible and remote working policy in place, so there is no problem about working from home, and they can complete the interview process via video.
The role will involve:
- Designing, implement, manage and support Azure infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Create automation for build, test and deployment using CI/CD with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Ensure cloud solutions are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimised.
Key skills/experience required:
- Azure architecture and understanding of troubleshooting applications hosted on the Microsoft stack (Azure certification a bonus).
- Relevant experience in Development and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience working with cloud infrastructure and services
- Experience of CI/CD, Kubernetes, containerisation
- Deploying .NET applications.
This company is expanding rapidly in line with demand for their solutions, so it is a great time to join and play a part in that growth!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative