Fast growth Cardiff-based SaaS company is looking to hire an experienced Azure Security Engineer to join their expanding cloud services team.
This company already had an excellent flexible and remote working policy in place, so there is no problem about working from home, and they can complete the interview process via video.
You will be joining a team working to maintain and improve the company’s Azure cloud services to support their growing product and customer base. Your goal will be to embed a security-first mindset throughout the software lifecycle from design to deployment, and to develop tools and automations, to keep systems secure and compliant.
The role will involve:
- Implement security controls and threat protection, manage identity and access, and protect data, applications, and networks in cloud environments.
- Proactively monitor cloud resources for vulnerabilities and take action to close any identified security gaps with Azure Security Centre, Sentinel and other tools.
- Develop dashboards and reports for monitoring of real-time log data.
- Work closely with Compliance and Security team to onboard new services for the purpose of detection and predication of events.
- Ensure cloud solutions are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost-optimised.
- Regularly evaluate existing cloud infrastructure to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience as an Azure Security Engineer.
- Expert hands-on security engineering experience in application, microservice, network, database security
- Implementing IT policies for security and privacy compliance (SOC, PCI, etc).
- .Net, C#
- Bash, PowerShell, Python, or similar scripting knowledge.
- Working in Production environment
- Exposure to PCI-DSS
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate – AZ-500 – this would be a significant advantage
- Experience of Pulumi is highly desirable
If you have a passion for Security, DevOps and Cloud Architecture, and a desire to pursue excellence, this role is for you.
This company is expanding rapidly in line with demand for their solutions, so it is a great time to join and play a part in that growth!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative